Many thanks to the lovely JaydeDanielle for nominating me for this. It’s so amazing to see my blog taking off somewhere!
Anyways, let’s do this.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link the person who kindly nominated you.
2. Answer the questions in which the nominator has asked you.
3. Then nominate 11 small blogs with less than 200 followers who you think deserve this award and include their links.
4. Lastly create 11 new questions for the people you have nominated to answer. Make sure to notify your nominees.
And here are the questions Jayde asked:
1. Why did you start a blog?
A lot of people around me have one–even if it’s simply for study abroad experiences–and I’ve always wanted to start a blog, but I never committed to it. My writing style is more blogger-ish, so this is a perfect fit for me. I’m so happy I finally started one and am keeping up with it.
2. What do you plan on writing about?
Anything, really! It’s more of a lifestyle blog, I think, and I just like to write about relatable topics. I plan to write posts about anxiety, friendship, and even some DIY stuff. So stay tuned 😉
3. Favorite social media platform?
I mainly use social media to scroll through to make me sleepy before bed. But I really like Instagram, especially searching through the tags.
4. Do you have a blogging schedule?
I’m trying to post every Wednesday and Saturday (so this post doesn’t count towards that). Those are my two favorite days, so why not blog during them?
5. Explain your blog name.
I just love the idea of something being in your pocket, ready for use. Whether that be some chapstick, a paper clip, or some rambles from a young girl trying to figure out the world.
6. Have you got a blogger inspiration?
I honestly haven’t read many blogs, or followed a specific blogger. I love Zoella (from youtube) and her blog is absolutely lovely.
7. If somebody asked you to explain what a blog is, how would you respond?
Hmm. I think a blog is a space in the Internet that is all your own where you can share anything you like: thoughts, reviews, and much more. It’s a place that is controlled by you.
8. What one superpower would you like to have?
9. Would you ever approach brands yourself?
I’ve thought about applying for internships with magazines, but I wouldn’t do anything until I’ve had more experience under my non-existent belt.
10. Do you wish to start youtube as well as your blog?
I’ve always wanted to do youtube, but I don’t think I ever will. Technology really frustrates me.
11. What have you learned since blogging?
I’ve learned that it makes me happy. People actually read what I write, and that makes my heart swell. I may never get a popular blog, but that doesn’t really matter anymore. As long as people keep reading what I write, I’ll be happy.
My 11 nominations:
And your questions:
1. If there was one thing you were allowed to change in your life without consequence, what would it be and why?
2. What is a motto you live by?
3. Where would you like to see your blog go?
4. What is something you’ve always wanted to do, but haven’t?
5. Would you rather relive the best day of your life forever, or never remember it and make new memories?
6. If you could be invisible, what’s the first thing you would do?
7. If you could have one wish granted, what would it be?
8. Would you rather be ignorant, or painfully aware of everything around you?
9. What have you learned since you started blogging?
10. If you could write for anyone (magazine company, recording label, anything), who would it be?
11. Where’s one place you’ve always wanted to visit and why?
Again, thanks so much to Jayde!
I’ll still be posting tomorrow, so don’t fret!